Bedtime Hack To Soften Heels
Summer is coming and for many of us, it's time to let our toes and feet come out and see the light of the sun :) After months of being buried in socks and shoes, feet need some preparation before being coming out. Most times a nice pedicure will help prep feet to look and feel great before exposing.
Sometimes, heels need a little more attention than the rest of the foot. Here's a bedtime hack that I use to soften my heels.
- Soak feet in warm / warm hot water for about 5 minutes
- Take a heel sander with texture and use it to exfoliate the heel (be careful to not over exfoliate, as this can cause discomfort)
- Lather foot with a skin-friendly soap
- Rinse off soap and dry off
- Moisturize and cover feet with socks to lock-in moisture
The next morning your heels will feel rejuvenated and ready for the world.
Do you have other soft heel hacks that you'd like to share? Comment below! <3
Stay tuned for my next bi-weekly blog article release and other upcoming ECZiting news! XOXO
Follow us on --> Instagram | Facebook | Twitter